Tuesday 17 May 2016

Ten Completely Random Things About Myself

Ten completely random things about myself


1. I never use a comb to smooth my hair.  With curly hair, I have to use a pointy edge like a pick.

2. The only dream I  have these days is one where I am swimming in beautiful, blue, tropical like water.  I hate to wake from it.

3. I have never broken a bone. (Knock wood)

4.  I don't cry as easily as I used to.  Now it's usually about kids or animals.

5.  About one in ten, I have a day when I am sad about me.  The feeling goes away by mid-afternoon.

6. I've used baking soda paste all my life to whiten my teeth (and said teeth I am a little obsessed with; several dentists have accused me of over-zealous brushing.)

7.  I'm usually the first to smile or say hello to random strangers.

8.  I seldom use condiments.  Ketchup on hot dogs is the only thing I can think of.

9.    I've had my palm read three times.  (Maybe I'll write a post about that sometime.)

10.  My biggest pet peeve when shopping is when I'm behind someone in line who has left a big gap between them and the next person and I have to ask, are you in line?

 So any random things about you you'd care to share???

No comments :