Thursday 18 May 2017

Sharing Some Likeable Stuff


Quilt Dot Magnets from MassDrop.  A really cute gift. I'd mistakenly thought they were just regular magnets but they are actually jewelry and pop in and out of a holder in a necklace or bracelet.  There are a number of themes and they sure look pretty. Quilt pattern inspiration all over the place too.

           


Image result for quilt dot magnets


Thoughts of my stomach and what I'm putting into it are never far from my mind!

Kate Middleton's favourite dessert is Sticky Toffee Pudding and these dense cake like puddings with sauces are familiar from my childhood.  Mom made a wonderful Brown Sugar Sauce that was actually drinkable. How we all think our mother's cooking was the best!

Barry at Rock Recipes has perfected what he terms the perfect Sticky Toffee Pudding recipe.

I am determined to try Barry's recipe before the heat of summer hits and we will want lighter, cooler desserts. It has two ingredients Hubby and I both love- dates and molasses.

Perfect Sticky Toffee Pudding

Annies' Pattern Central features this widely loved and most purchased pattern called Sticks and Stones. There's a lot to like here. The chance to use up scraps is always appreciated by quilters and being an easy pattern adds to its popularity. Those black sashes really set off the bright colours.

Sticks & Stones

This is a short article by Becky Blades and I very much identified with what she had to say. I wonder will some of you.  This is well written, easy to read and not very long.

Four Wounds We All Walk Around With

From the art work of Mary Angela this very cute poster I found  at Knitted Bliss just says it all, doesn't it?  (Though it has been quite a few decades since I've thought of myself as a girl.)



Hope there is lots to like and love in your days as we move through the merry month of May!

I will be visiting  LeeAnna's  Not Afraid of Color and Michelle's  It's a Small Town Life to read more likes and thankful things.

No comments :